- Secure connection and encryption
- Safely storing your information
- Take steps to enhance your security
- Contact us with questions
Secure connection and encryption
Your connection is secure every time you login, access, or change your account information. To verify this, you should see that the website address begins with "https" at the top of your web browser. This means your connection is using secure 128bit-encryption.
Safely storing your information
Your account and credit card information are stored in a secure database between sessions. Our database uses the best protection available to ensure your privacy and protection. We value your privacy. Your information will never be sold or shared with other parties.
Take steps to enhance your security
You can take steps to further enhance your protection.
- Regularly use a virus scanner and a spy-ware checker.
- Do not share your account information.
- Do not respond to emails asking for your account information. Contact us if you receive a suspicious email.
- Store your account information on paper in a safe place, not on your computer.
- Change your password periodically.
- If you are using a shared or public computer, make sure you Logout and close the web browser when you are finished.
Contact us with questions
If you have a question about security, or are concerned your information may have been stolen, contact us.